Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The case report has not been previously published and is not being considered for publication in another venue.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- URLs for the references are provided, when available.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except for URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are appropriately placed within the text rather than at the end of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All authors have approved the submission and have signed the Manuscript Consent Form.
- You, or a coauthor, are a member of USF Health, or its affiliates.
IMpact Academic Case Reports (IACR) is the sole owner of the information submitted and will only be utilized for the above stated purpose.